Onderzoeken en Stages
Internship – Editorial Video Researcher
Video is looking for an Intern Editorial Video Research to support with the research of quality information for VICE video content. In addition, the Researcher comes up with new ideas for editorial purposes and individually considers production possibilities, feasibility, sequence and storylines.
- Researching stories for VICE video content.
- Develop original content ideas, both big and small.
- Develop new ( TV) formats, shows and on off ideas for video content.
- Conducting accurate supporting research for new ideas.
- Carefully preparing subjects to be considered by Video Development Manager, considering feasibility, informing Producers and maintaining contact during production process (if required).
- Offering high-quality, fact-based assistance during the process of realizing VICE video content.
- Keeping in the know of all matters going on politically and socially in VICE’s fields of interest, and translating this information to relevant pitches for VICE video content.
- Assisting pre-production and development of VICE video content. In addition, sending out official requests for production on several locations.
- Researching subjects decided on by VICE’s Video Development Manager.
- Discussing productional options on locations where filming is required for VICE video content.
- Assessing facts for accuracy and completeness, and single-handedly evaluating possible implications for broadcast / publication.
- Taking part in meetings and brainstorms and creating propositions for further media outings, and researching subjects and people to match these outings.
- Creating an annual calendar containing import dates within selected VICE themes.
- Collecting, selecting and checking information and preparing VICE video content productions. Also, connecting with important sources and keeping a warm bond with other informants.
- You follow a Bachelor or Master study
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Vice Media Benelux
- Mevrouw Anna Boertje
- Telefoon nummer